Filing Islands – Grouped Lateral Files
Filing Islands are groups of file cabinets placed together to create a storage area along with a work surface for collating papers, reviewing documents, organizing files, and more. Chairs, short stools and drafting stools can be used to complete the station.
- Create standing or sitting filing islands with any grouping of lateral files.
- Perfect for collating papers or reviewing oversized documents.
- Select file widths and heights and then choose a laminate top to span the files.
- Custom size and shape tops available upon request.
- Complete your new storage and work surface with a specialty chair.
- Need help figuring out what will fit best? Schedule your free, no obligation site survey.
- Create your filing system by choosing heights & widths of cabinets
- Then select the laminate top to span the sizes
- Custom size & shape tops available upon request
- Call, text or email for a price quote.
- Free Pickup at our Denver Area warehouse!
- $127 delivery in Metro Denver (any quantity)!
- Shipping outside of Metro Denver – contact EZ for a quote!