Phoenix Data Safes
Phoenix DataCare Safes are specifically designed for unrivaled data defense with first-class protection against fire and water damage, as well as superb security and privacy options:
- Class 125 fire resistant for all media types, including CDs, 8mm and 4mm cartridges, digital linear tape (DLT), linear tape-open (LTO), and removable hard drives at temperatures ranging from 1700-1859 degrees F.
- Resists explosions of up to 2000 degrees F. Impact resistant for 30-foot drops.
- tested to make sure that seals and fireproofing insulation withstand typical amounts of debris that fall during a fire.
- pick-resistant key lock, seven-pin, dimple-key locks offer privacy and extra security.
- “water-resistant” designed using internal seals and double-door construction to prevent water damage from fire hoses and sprinklers.
- Warranty 2 years parts & labor. FREE LIFETIME AFTER-A-FIRE REPLACEMENT!
Call now – 720-226-5014 – to arrange to pick up at our warehouse, or, to schedule delivery & placement for a nominal fee.
PLEASE CALL FOR SALE PRICING! Sizes available:
- .26 cu ft, 1 Hour Fire Resistant List Price $895
- .58 cu ft, 2 Hour Fire Resistant List Price $2243
- 1.22 cu ft, 1 Shelf, 1 1/2 Hour Fire Resistant List Price $3171
- 2.80 cu ft, 1 Shelf, 2 Hour Fire Resistant List Price $4140
SAVE $$$ OFF List Price. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL for pricing.