Delivery & Shipping Information
Options you will find in your cart when you check out:
- Free Pickup at our Denver Area warehouse
- $127 Delivery in Metro Denver (any quantity)
- Shipping outside of Metro Denver – Contact EZ for a quote
After your order is placed, we will contact you within 3 business days to coordinate pickup at our warehouse or to discuss delivery, assembly and/or installation options and details. We will also verify your delivery address at that time.
- A Warehouse pickup will be available within 3-5 business days.
3860 Revere Street, Suite A
Denver, CO 80239
- Delivery of your chairs or desks (including boxed or assembled items) will be within 5-10 business days. Our best value items are generally in-stock, but, if an item is on back-order, we will let you know right away.
- Delivery and installation of your cubicles will generally be in 3-4 weeks. If any delay is anticipated or encountered, we will let you know immediately.
Outside of Denver:
We will contact you within 3 business days of order placement to verify the ship to address and discuss shipping, delivery, assembly and/or installation options and details.
- Shipment of your unassembled boxed/RTA chair(s) or desk(s) should take place within 5 -10 business days. We will send you tracking information. They are shipped UPS, FedEx or by a Freight Company for larger items & quantities and generally arrive in 2-3 weeks.
- Delivery, assembly and placement of chairs & desks will usually be in 3-4 weeks.
Note: there is not an option for assembly & delivery of chairs in EZ’s shopping cart. Just call, text or email us and we will provide you with a quote.
- Delivery and installation of cubicles is generally accomplished in 4-5 weeks. We will ensure you understand any necessary pre-installation preparations that may be necessary such as providing a power source and arranging for data line pulls.
- A warehouse pickup will be available within 3-5 days if you have arranged pickup by your own carrier.
We will notify you quickly if there are any exceptions or changes to our initial time estimates.