Introducing Desk Dividers – also known as “Stackers” – a great solution creating barriers for existing desks and cubicles to help prevent the spread of viruses in the office. These walls come in frosted acrylic or EchoScape – a material designed to help absorb sound. In addition, they can be easily mounted to existing cubicles, open office desks and sit stand desks. Finally, they’re available in several sizes to work with your office furniture. No need to replace your cubicles and desks – contact us now to for pricing and to place your order.
- Frosted or clear acrylic OR your choice of color in fabric acoustic panels
- EZ to mount on existing cubicles or desks – even those that have curves
- An in expensive and effective way to safeguard your Denver office from face to face contact that increases the spread of viruses
- Made in USA
- Widths of 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″, 54″, 60″, 66″ and 72″
- Heights of 12″, 16″, 18″, 24″ and 30″
- Standard thickness of acrylic panels is 1/4″
- Standard thickness of EchoScape acoustic panels is 3/8″ or 3/4″
- Tower mount or square mount (see notes below regarding mounting)
Most cubicles have either a flat or slightly curved top surface. By offering 2 different mounting systems, these desk dividers are EZ to mount on either one. The tower mount works on flat surfaces, while the square mount can be used with either flat or curved surfaces. Panel mounts can be located anywhere on the panel to merge seamlessly with your current desk, cubicle or sit stand table.