What to Expect During Your Free Site Survey
- We start by taking accurate field measurements of the space(s) to ensure a perfect fit for the product of choice (cubicles or desks).
- We examine the position of the windows, column doors and the direction the doors swing (in/out, left/right). Our goal is to always make the most of usable space while preserving natural light from windows and doors.
- We pay special attention to the natural traffic flow and aisle ways to ensure EZ access to the new furniture.
- We note the placement of wall switches, thermostats and fire alarms to be sure our space planning and design leaves them fully accessible.
- The existing positions of power outlets and data ports are a major consideration when space planning office furniture. When possible, we space plan product to avoid having cords and cables running across a floor or next to a wall. Besides the poor visual effect, they can be a trip hazard, as well.
- When cubicles are involved, we take into consideration the existing power outlets, existing data ports, and, the location of the electrical and IT closets to advise as to the best and most economical way to provide power and data to the individual cubicle positions.
- Safety of every associate is of vital importance so we are certain to adhere to ADA egress guidelines.
The Next Steps
At the conclusion of the survey, you’ll be presented with our recommendations for design & layout as well as options for the type of furniture you have in mind. If you choose to move forward, we will assist you with your order and schedule delivery & setup. If any part of the job requires a licensed electrician or other professional, we can help with arrangements. Most importantly, we promise to keep you apprised of the progress each step of the way. Ready to get started?