6×6′ Remanufactured Hi-Low Cubicles
Save Big With Our Sustainable Series Remanufactured Workstations!
Our Green Solution: For those more budget or environmentally minded, our sustainable systems offers our deepest discount. Remanufactured stations typically provide up to 40% off the cost of new, though they are held to the same standards of quality, and durability. With our sustainable panel system options, we remanufacture three core components, the panel core, connector core, and overhead core. Everything else is new!
Our 6×6′ hi-low cubicles are offered at one low price – $1337 – good for any combination of cubes from 2 to 100+. The 67″ tall spine and, first wing panel offer standing privacy, but, drops down to 53″ for seated privacy, and to add more light to the space:
- These loaded, Herman Miller compatible cubicles feature a “L” worksurface that is 24″ deep, a 36″ locking, overhead storage unit, 36″ open shelf, and a 3-drawer locking file that handles hanging files, and personal items.
- Workstations are powered and each includes a duplex receptacle. And, an electrical base in feed or power pole is provided for each group, as applicable. (*please see the note below about electrical hook-up).
- Your choice of 12 fabric finishes, 4 worksurfaces, and 2 trim, and component finishes.
- Lead time from order placement to installation is approximately 4-5 weeks.
- We offer a variety of second hand partitions to help you save money.
- To learn more about our cubicles, click here.
Call now – 720-226-5014 – with questions or for free, no obligation, professional space planning, and/or a free site survey to help you plan your open space to maximize associate density, while maintaining optimal productivity.
This great offer is available nationwide! Call now for details…thank you for considering us!
*Generally, the power hook-up requires the services of an electrician (yours, or we can provide one – we can advise you as to the best solution).
“EZ” can also provide complete data cabling services, if needed.